The Chinese New Year is coming soon, and braised vegetables are an essential dish on the dining table during the holiday. However, the braised vegetables in the braised vegetable shop are expensive and unsanitary and unsafe. Therefore, this year’s braised vegetables are planned to be made by oneself. Today, I tried braised pig tongue and it tasted good!
Braised pig tongue
- 1 pot
- 1 pork tongue
- 1 scoop soy sauce
- half spoon old soy
- 1 scoop oyster sauce
- 6 g crystal sugar
- 3 pieces ginger
- 1 dried chili
- Appropriate amount cooking wine
- A little bit Salt
- 3 pieces Fragrant leaves
- 4 star anise
- Wash a pork tongue with hot water to remove excess white tendons, etc.
- Put clear water in the pot, add a little cooking wine and a few slices of ginger, put the pork tongue into the fire and boil.
- After boiling, cook on low heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take out the pork tongue and rinse it under running water.
- Use a knife or fingernail to scrape off the white coating of the pig's tongue.
- Prepare marinade, clean the bay leaves and star anise, and slice ginger.
- Pour clean water into the pot, add a spoonful of light soy sauce, half a spoonful of dark soy sauce, a spoonful of oyster sauce, bay leaves, rock sugar, star anise and sliced ginger, drop a few drops of cooking wine, shake the pot to mix the ingredients.
- Put the whole pork tongue into the pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook on low heat for 30 minutes or more! You can let the pork tongue soak for another hour before taking it out.
- Take out the cooked pork tongue.
- Slice it up!
- Just add a little sauce, put on a plate and that's it!
There are skills in cooking delicious dishes. Every dish of mine has a small trick. If you search for “recipe website”, you can directly view my recipes!