It’s the season of red amaranth again. Today, I would like to share a Wonton with red amaranth.
Practice of Wonton with red amaranth
It's the season of red amaranth again. Today, I would like to share a Wonton with red amaranth.
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 pot
- 1 Red Amaranth
- Appropriate amount Oil and salt
- 100 g beef/pork
- 30 sheets ready-made wonton wrappers
- 3 g Shredded seaweed
- pick red amaranth
- Chop red amaranth and blanch it, because red amaranth is rich in calcium, and blanching is to remove oxalic acid, oxalic acid and calcium are easy to cause stones. Drain the water, stir in the minced meat, add appropriate amount of oyster sauce, salt, and sesame oil
- Wrapped in Rainbow Dash Wontons
- A total of 29 packs
- boil water boil
- Put the wontons into the pot, add a spoonful of salt, cover the pot, and wait for the wontons to float to the surface
- Soup base: a spoonful of salt, a spoonful of chicken essence, a spoonful of thirteen spices, a spoonful of soy sauce
- Add a handful of chopped seaweed and pour into boiling water
There are skills in making delicious dishes, and I have some tips for every dish. If you search for “Recipe website”, you can directly view my recipe!