The crayfish season is coming, and everyone is starting to make crayfish. Garlic crayfish is more suitable for children and the elderly.
Garlic crayfish practice
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 pot
- 2 catties crayfish
- 5 heads garlic
- 1 can beer
- a little coriander
- 1 scoop oyster sauce
- 2 scoops soy sauce
- a little vinegar
- 3 grams sugar
- 2 grams Salt
- 3 pieces Ginger
- Buy fresh crayfish, soak them in light salt water for 30 minutes after buying them, and then brush them carefully several times with a brush to clean them.
- Use kitchen shears to cut off the legs of the shrimp.
- A piece of blade in the middle of the crayfish tail, rotate and pull again, and the shrimp intestines will be pulled out.
- The crayfish are too dirty, I also cut off a part of the shrimp head to remove the shrimp brain and leave the shrimp yellow.
- Get all the materials ready.
- Peel the garlic, and use a cooking machine to grind the garlic into minced garlic, not too fine. Garlic is more fragrant.
- Put the crayfish into the blanching water after the water boils, cover the lid and blanch for 2 minutes, remove and drain.
- On medium heat, pour more oil into the frying pan, when the oil is hot, turn off the heat. Add minced garlic and stir fry.
- After the minced garlic has a strong aroma, turn on the fire, add the oyster sauce and stir fry evenly.
- Pour in the blanched crayfish and stir fry.
- Add ginger. Add soy sauce and vinegar. Add sugar. Stir fry the seasoning and crayfish for a while.
- Pour in the beer, the amount is not over the crayfish.
- Add star anise and bay leaves.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- After stewing, add salt to the crayfish, stir fry evenly, and collect the juice on high heat. The juice does not need to be too dry.
- Garlic crayfish is ready. Garnish with cilantro.
- Plate it, serve it, pour beer, it's delicious.
- It is so delicious that even the soup is not spared, and it can also be used for noodles.
There are skills in cooking delicious dishes. Every dish of mine has a small trick. If you search for “Recipe website”, you can directly view my recipes!