Lamb is the most suitable food to eat in winter. It can warm and dispel cold, warm and replenish qi and blood, resist wind and cold, and nourish the body. Especially for women, it is more suitable. Many girls around us have the problem of body deficiency and fear of cold, and cold abdominal pain during menstruation. Therefore, eating lamb appropriately during the autumn and winter nourishing season is beneficial for deficiency cold.
Stir-fried mutton slices with Chinese onion or green scallion with scallions
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 wok
- 1 frying spoon
- 300 grams Lamb slice
- 1 green onions
- 3 grams corn starch
- 15 egg white
- 3 g Corn Starch
- 4 g sugar
- 5 g water
- 3 Dried chili peppers
- 10 grams soy sauce
- 1 g cooking wine
- 1 g salt
- 8 g thin soy sauce
- 5 grams ginger
- 30 grams Oil
- Put the light soy sauce, salt, cooking wine, egg white, and cornstarch in the mutton slices in seasoning 1, mix well, marinate for 15 minutes; cut green onion into sections; shred ginger. The mutton should be as thin as possible and the fascia should be removed.
- The light soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and water in seasoning 2 are mixed in advance and adjusted.
- Put 30 grams of oil in the pot, which is twice as much as the usual amount of cooking. After the oil is hot, add shredded ginger and dried chili to sauté until fragrant.
- Add the lamb and give it a quick stir fry. The novice here is cute and try to use a non-stick pan.
- After the mutton is quickly fried, put the scallions, and then pour in the seasoning sauce prepared in step 2. After stirring evenly, you can take it out of the pan.
- The finished product is shown in the picture.
There are skills in cooking delicious dishes. Every dish of mine has a small trick. If you search for “Recipe website”, you can directly view my recipes!