Dear friends, I am here to share an authentic Chinese Sichuan home-cooking dish – a Spicy Szechuan fish fillet. This dish is spicy and flavorful, and the fish meat is tender and delicious, definitely a godsend for the next meal. Let’s take a look at how to make this dish!
Szechuan Fish Fillet
- 1 pot
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 Stir frying spoon
- 650 g grass carp
- 1 g Sichuan peppercorn
- 5 g dried chili pepper
- 8 g ginger slices
- 6 g garlic slices
- 8 g very light blue
- 2 Potato
- Appropriate amount chopped green onion
- 6 g Salt
- 10 ml water starch
- 30 g Doubanjiang
- 3 ml cooking wine
- 5 g Sea pepper noodles
- 4 g pepper powder
- Appropriate amount Grandma Township small mustard oil
- 1 Egg white
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Add starch, salt, cooking wine, and egg whites to the fish fillets, mix well, and marinate for over half an hour.
- Pour hot oil into the pot - Arowana Grandma Township small mustard oil, the oil temperature is 70%, add bean paste, dried chili peppers, ginger garlic, and dried Sichuan peppercorns, and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add an appropriate amount of water to cover the seasoning, and add green onions, braised soy sauce, chicken essence, and salt to taste. Then bring to a boil.
- After boiling, cook the side dishes and cut them raw. You can also add soybean sprouts and other side dishes. Drain when cooked, then add to the bottom of a bowl to make a base.
- After removing the side dishes, cook the fish fillets. Boil the fish head first and then cook the fish fillets for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the fish fillets and sprinkle them with sea pepper noodles, Sichuan peppercorns, and white sesame seeds. Heat the oil in another pot until it smokes slightly. Pour the hot oil into the fish fillet bowl.
- Finally, sprinkle with a little chopped green onion and coriander to garnish.
- Finished product picture.
There are techniques for making delicious dishes, and I have tips for each dish. You can search for “recipe website” to directly view my recipes!