Steam fryer grilled lamb skewers, not fishy and not stinky, tender and juicy.
Mutton can ward off the wind and cold, but also can supplement the body, the body is more weak people can be supplemented.
Today we teach you a very simple method of production.
Classification of barbecue
Open fire grilling, charcoal grilling, oven grilling, bamboo grilling, teppanyaki, etc.
are all included in the category of barbecue.
Commonly used tools for charcoal barbecue include barbecue grill, charcoal, drill, knife, fish clips, toothpicks, etc.
There are three common types of charcoal on the market: flammable carbon, charcoal, and machine-made charcoal.
There is an explosive layer on the surface of flammable grilling charcoal, which is easier to ignite than ordinary charcoal.
The disadvantage is that it is more expensive.
The advantage of ordinary charcoal is that it is cheap, but the disadvantage is that it varies in size, has uneven firepower during barbecue, and has a short burning time.
Charcoal must be added during the barbecue process.
Machine-made barbecue charcoal is made of carbon and coal mixed and pressed into a hollow polygonal shape.
This kind of barbecue charcoal is uniform in size, has a long burning time, has uniform firepower, is smokeless, and is not expensive.
How to marinate lamb
Add 15 grams of salt, a little dark soy sauce, 10 grams of MSG, and 5 grams of meat tenderizer for one pound of mutton.
Take 4-5 slices each of onion and ginger (ginger powder is also acceptable), add an egg and a little water, mix well, marinate for an hour, and then skewer it.
1. Mutton is warm. Eating mutton often in winter can increase body heat and resist the cold.
Moreover, mutton can also increase digestive enzymes, protect the stomach wall, repair the gastric mucosa, help the spleen and stomach digest, and play an anti-aging role.
2. Mutton is rich in nutrients and is of great benefit to tuberculosis, tracheitis, asthma, anemia, postpartum deficiency of qi and blood, abdominal cold and pain, physical weakness and fear of cold, malnutrition, soreness of waist and knees, impotence and premature ejaculation, and all diseases of deficiency and cold.
It has the functions of tonifying the kidney, strengthening the yang, tonifying deficiency, and warming.
Characteristics of mutton kebabs
Mutton kebabs are a very popular popular food in recent years.
There is no difference between the off-season and the peak season.
If you live in the south where the weather is hot, business will be better in winter.
It can be said that barbecue became popularized from Xinjiang’s kebabs.
Through continuous development, barbecue styles have been innovated and changed in combination with regional characteristics, and the varieties have become diverse.
In addition to many meats such as sheep, beef, chicken, and fish, many vegetables and fruits can also be grilled.
The way to eat grilled lamb kebabs is to sprinkle only two condiments: chili and cumin. However, the evolved barbecue generally uses condiments based on local consumer tastes.
lamb skewers Ingredients
cooking wine：2 scoops
soy sauce：2 scoops
Oyster sauce：1 spoon
meat tenderizer powder：3 grams
cumin powder：1 tsp
BBQ dipping powder：10 grams
Steps for lamb skewers
Clean the lamb, drain the water, cut it into small pieces, and put it in a bowl, cut the onion into shreds.
Put all the ingredients and seasonings into the mutton bowl, beat in the eggs, mix well, and marinate for 1 hour.
Prepare bamboo skewers, wear disposable gloves, and skewer the mutton pieces one by one.
Prepare the Yidunpu air fryer and install the oil filter pan and basket.
Put the mutton skewers into the frying basket, front and back.
Cover the pot and fry on your own at 200°C for 15 minutes.
You can turn it over in the middle.
When baking for 5 minutes, brush a layer of cooking oil and continue baking.
Take out and serve on a plate.
Sprinkle with cumin powder and barbecue dipping sauce when eating.
Tender and juicy, not fishy or smelly, fragrant and so delicious that you can’t stop eating it.
For kebab mutton, you must choose fat and fat, without tendons.
friends who like spicy food can add more chili powder.
- 1 Steam fryer
- 350 g mutton
- half onion
- 1 egg
- 2 scoops cooking wine
- 2 scoops soy sauce
- 1 spoon Oyster sauce
- 3 grams meat tenderizer powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 10 grams BBQ dipping powder
- Prepare ingredients.
- Clean the lamb, drain the water, cut it into small pieces, and put in a bowl, cut the onion into shreds.
- Put all the ingredients and seasonings into the mutton bowl, beat in the eggs, mix well, and marinate for 1 hour. Prepare bamboo skewers, wear disposable gloves, and skewer the mutton pieces one by one.
- Prepare the Yidunpu air fryer and install the oil filter pan and basket. Put the mutton skewers into the frying basket, front and back.
- Cover the pot and fry on your own at 200°C for 15 minutes.
- You can turn it over in the middle.
- When baking for 5 minutes, brush a layer of cooking oil and continue baking.
- Take out and serve on a plate. Sprinkle with cumin powder and barbecue dipping sauce when eating.
- Tender and juicy, not fishy or smelly, fragrant and so delicious that you can't stop eating it.