I was craving for crockpot wings with coke over the weekend! I went and bought coke and chicken wings today and I’m ready to give you a crockpot wings with coke tutorial.
- 1 pot
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 Stir frying spoon
- 6 chicken wings
- a small piece ginger
- A small amount Salt
- a spoonful soy sauce
- 2 star anise
- 300 ml Cola
- 2 sticks green onion
- Appropriate amount Sesame
- 2 scoops cooking wine
- Wash the chicken wings with clean water and make three cuts on the back of the chicken wings.
- Pour cold water into the pot, add ginger slices, green onions, and two spoons of cooking wine to blanch the chicken wings~
- Pour the blanched chicken wings in cold water and set aside. Prepare an appropriate amount of green onions, ginger slices and star anise.
- Fry the chicken wings in a non-stick pan over low heat until both sides are golden brown
- During the frying process, add green onions and star anise
- After frying both sides until golden brown, add soy sauce and stir-fry over high heat to get color (if you like a darker color, you can use dark soy sauce to color it. I like it lighter in color, so I use light soy sauce)
- After stir-frying, add cola to cover the chicken wings (if you like the taste of cola, you can add more according to your taste), turn the heat to medium and cook until the soup thickens.
- After the soup is thickened, add appropriate amount of salt and chicken essence to season, add according to your own taste, and then reduce the sauce over high heat~
- Take it out of the pan and put it on a plate. You can sprinkle some sesame seeds~