I’ve always thought that beef bone marrow can only be stewed soup, the weather is hot do not want to drink soup, look at the refrigerator, the inspiration to try braised beef bone marrow, the flavor is quite a surprise.
Braised Beef Bone Marrow
- 1 pot
- 1 Stir frying spoon
- 1 induction cooker
- 500 g Beef bone
- half onion
- five slices ginger
- Two petals garlic
- one slice Geranium leaves
- piece cinnamon
- one dried chili pepper
- several crystal sugar
- Appropriate amount Salt
- a spoonful soy sauce
- a spoonful white sugar
- Appropriate amount Black pepper
- four Potato
- Wash the beef ribs and blanch them in boiling water to remove the fishy smell. Remove and set aside.
- Prepare onions, bay leaves, cinnamon, ginger, garlic, and dried chili peppers
- Put a small amount of oil in the pot and add rock sugar to stir the color. Then add the ingredients prepared in step 2 and stir-fry.
- Add appropriate amount of water, black pepper and white sugar and simmer for 20 minutes
- Finally, add potatoes and salt and simmer for 10 minutes. The potatoes will be soft and glutinous and ready to serve! It’s perfect with a bowl of rice.
There are tips for making good food, and I have tips for every dish, so you can search for “recipe website” to see my recipes directly!