Previously, a friend frantically urged me to make pork jerky and said she wanted to learn how to do it. Today, I came up with a tutorial.
Preparation of pork jerky
- 1 Kitchen tissue
- 1 Cooking machine
- 1 Large oilpaper
- 1 Baking tray
- 1 Grill
- 500 g Pork Lean/Pork Tenderloin
- 1 scoop soy sauce
- 1 scoop old soy
- 2 scoops cooking wine
- 3 scoops oyster sauce
- 1 g Salt
- 1 g pepper
- 30 g sugar
- 20 g Honey
- 10 g water
- a little White sesame
- Cut the pork into small pieces, wash it with running water, and wash off the blood
- Then wring out excess water and try to control dryness. (You can use kitchen paper towels to absorb more water)
- Grind the meat pieces in a food processor and grind them into pork puree. (If there is unground white fascia in the meat paste, remember to pick it out, otherwise it will affect the taste)
- Add 1 scoop of light soy sauce, 1 scoop of dark soy sauce, 2 scoops of cooking wine, 3 scoops of oyster sauce, 1g of salt, 1g of pepper and 30g of sugar to the meat paste, mix well, and marinate for 1 hour.
- Prepare a large piece of oiled paper, fold it in half and spread it out, put 1/3 of the meat paste on one side of the oiled paper, then cover the other half of the oiled paper, roll it flat with a rolling pin
- The rolled jerky should not exceed the size of the baking tray, with a thickness of 2-4mm.
- Tear off the half of the greased paper that covers the jerky, cut it off, and place the jerky with the lower layer of greased paper on the baking sheet/grill.
- Preheat the oven in advance and bake in the middle layer at 180°C for 10 minutes. After baking, take it out and brush both sides with honey water, with the unpainted side facing up
- Sprinkle white sesame seeds, put in the oven and continue to bake for 5 minutes. After roasting, brush the front and back of the jerky with honey water, and then bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Let the meat jerky cool, cut into small pieces, the honey sauce pork jerky is ready, and the remaining meat mash can be baked according to steps 5~9~
There are skills in cooking delicious dishes. Every dish of mine has a small trick. If you search for “recipe website”, you can directly view my recipes!