Children really like to eat garlic crayfish. It’s delicious to eat hot and cold, and it’s also convenient and affordable to cook at home.
The recipe for garlic minced crayfish tail
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 pot
- 1 frying spoon
- a catty Crayfish Tails
- section shallots
- a head garlic
- Appropriate amount Fresh soy sauce
- a small amount White sugar
- a small amount fuel consumption
- Wash it repeatedly with salt and a small amount of water. I washed it twice and rinsed it, so that the shrimp meat will be very clean and the fishy smell will be removed.
- Stir the minced garlic and shredded ginger to release the aroma and turn slightly golden
- Put in the washed crayfish tails, stir-fry until rolled up, pour in a spoonful of fuel oil, a spoonful of sugar, and two spoonfuls of umami light soy sauce, and stir-fry until there is no excess soup.
- Put some chopped green onion before serving the pot, because there are children, so I didn’t put pepper, it will taste better if you put some pepper, and it’s very delicious when it’s cooled
There are skills in making delicious dishes, and I have some tips for every dish. If you search for “recipe website”, you can directly view my recipe!