Steamed garlic prawns with vermicelli is one of my favorite dishes.
I always make this dish when I have guests.
the vermicelli absorbs the freshness of the prawns and the garlic and is very tasty.
What is Steamed garlic prawns with vermicelli?
Steamed garlic prawns with vermicelli is a traditional dish from Hainan.
The main ingredients are shrimp, vermicelli, etc., supplemented by garlic, green onions shredded green peppers, etc., belonging to one of the traditional Hainanese dishes.
Characterized by tender taste, bright color, rich in nutrients, suitable for both young and old.
What kind of shrimp?
Sea shrimp, even size, live shrimp is better, fresh, just handle the shrimp always jumping around and a little rowdy.
What kind of vermicelli to use?
Lungkow vermicelli is better for garlic vermicelli shrimp.
Steamed garlic prawns with vermicelli
- 1 pot
- 1 Stir frying spoon
- 1 induction cooker
- 10 prawns
- 2 handfuls fan
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fuel consumption
- 1 g Salt
- 0.2 grams pepper
- 2 trees Chives
- 1 head and a half garlic
- Appropriate amount edible oil
- Clean the prawns and cut off the whiskers
- Soak the vermicelli in advance
- Soak the vermicelli in soft and dry water, add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and pepper, and stir evenly
- mince garlic
- Put oil in the bottom of the pan, add minced garlic, and stir-fry over low heat until the garlic is fragrant, it will be ready when it turns yellow
- Stir in the fried minced garlic and add a little salt
- Take a plate and put the mixed vermicelli on it
- The prawns are split on the back of the prawns, the intestines of the prawns are removed, flattened with a knife, and spread on the vermicelli
- Place the fried minced garlic on top of the shrimp and steam it in a steamer for about 8 minutes (you can control the time)
- After steaming, sprinkle with shallots and pour some hot oil