Recently, I have bought a lot of halibut roe, with the top and bottom roes accounting for almost half of the entire fish. The first time I tried to mix fish roe and tofu together, I didn’t expect the taste to be surprisingly good. Today, I will teach you a Fish roe and tofu pot.
The method of making Fish roe and tofu pot
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 pot
- 1 frying spoon
- 2 pieces halibut roe
- 300 grams Tofu
- 2 tablets Ginger
- 3 petals garlic
- 1 pepper tsp
- Appropriate amount Salt
- half root green onions
- a spoonful Pixian bean paste
- a spoonful soy sauce
- a tree coriander
- one dry red pepper
- New users of COFCO Womai.com can also get a 100 yuan coupon for registration. Recently, many things are on sale. Interested friends can go to have a look. Take out the roe of the flounder and remove the black film.
- Prepare tofu, shallots, ginger, garlic, dried chilies and cilantro.
- Mince all for later use.
- Put two tablespoons of peanut oil in the pot, add Pixian bean paste and stir-fry slowly over low heat.
- Stir-fry the red oil, then add the onion, ginger, garlic, and chili and sauté until fragrant.
- Put in the fish roe and mash it with a spatula, and keep it on a medium-low heat so as not to burn it.
- Add a tablespoon of cooking wine.
- Put in an appropriate amount of water.
- After the water is boiled, add tofu cubes, and then add salt and light soy sauce after the water is boiled again.
- Cook on medium heat for about 6 minutes, put coriander and a little black pepper before serving.
- Super delicious.
- Very good for dinner.
- finished product.
There are skills in cooking delicious dishes. Every dish of mine has a small trick. If you search for “Recipe website”, you can directly view my recipes!