My baby’s favorite food is chicken wings, so I always make chicken wings for her in different ways, today I will make a simple braised chicken wings.
The finished product is bright red in color and the meat is so tender that my child ate five of them in one go and still said she couldn’t get enough.
I think chicken wings are not just for kids, even adults can’t stand the temptation of chicken wings.
What is Braised Chicken Wings
Braised Chicken Wings is known as Braised Chicken Wings.
This dish is a home-style dish with chicken wings as the main ingredient, which is savory and delicious.
Its protein quality is high and its fat content is low.
Chicken protein is rich in all essential amino acids, which has the effect of warming the middle and benefiting the vital energy, tonifying the essence and marrow, strengthening the waist and stomach.
It is good for maintaining skin luster and enhancing skin elasticity.
How to Remove Odor from Chicken Wings
You can blanch, marinate or steam them to remove the odor.
Ways to keep your chicken wings freshStore in the refrigerator
Wrap the chicken wings in a preservation bag or foil and place them in the freezer layer for longer preservation.
Tips for making braised chicken wings
You can first boil with water to remove blood stains, eliminate odors.
make the chicken wing skin tight, and shorten cooking time.
When frying sugar, first heat the pot, then add oil, and then heat the oil before adding sugar.
Then switch to medium heat and stir the spoon continuously to avoid burning the pot, so that the sugar color looks good.
In addition, add a little more oil before the pot, the term hit the bright oil, you can brighten the color of the dish.
braised chicken wings
- 1 pot
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 Stir frying spoon
- 8 Chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Old soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 4 red pepper
- a little Salt
- 1 star anise
- 2 sticks green onions
- 4 petals garlic
- 6 capsules crystal sugar
- 2 tablets ginger
- 500 ml clear water
- a little edible oil
- Prepare the required ingredients
- After washing the chicken wings, make a few slits on the back to facilitate the flavoring. If you don’t care about the appearance, you can make a few slits on both the front and back.
- Cut the shallot into longer pieces, cut the ginger into small slices, and cut the garlic into slices.
- Put a little cooking oil in the pot, and then put the chicken wings into the pot. The water on the chicken wings can be wiped dry with kitchen paper to avoid oil splashing.
- Fry the chicken wings over low heat until browned on both sides. Turn over frequently to prevent the chicken wings from burning.
- Then add green onions, ginger slices, garlic slices, star anise, rock sugar and red pepper, stir-fry over low heat until fragrant.
- Then add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and cooking wine and stir-fry quickly until the chicken wings are colored.
- Add water to cover the chicken wings, bring to a boil over high heat, then turn to medium to low heat and simmer for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- After the soup in the pot is reduced and the chicken wings are soft, add a little salt, then turn to high heat and stir-fry to reduce the juice.
- A delicious braised chicken wings is ready!