Coca Cola chicken wings are really delicious and easy to make. The best raw material for production is chicken wings, or chicken wing roots can be used instead. Due to its delicious taste, bright color, tender and smooth chicken, and moderate saltiness and sweetness, it is almost eaten by all ages and is truly a popular dish. Especially loved by children. My men’s treasure eats once a week, and every time I eat it, I eat half a bowl of rice more than usual. It has to be said that the cola chicken wing soup with rice is absolutely amazing, it’s really delicious!
Homemade Coca Cola Chicken Wings
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 pot
- 1 frying spoon
- 1 Kitchen knife
- 1 Chopping board
- 14 in chicken wings
- 350 ml Cola
- 4 pieces ginger
- 1 star anise
- a pinch Sichuan peppercorn
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine（marinade）
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce（marinade）
- ½ tablespoon Dark soy sauce（marinade）
- ½ tsp salt（marinade）
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon old soy
- Appropriate amount Salt
- Rinse the chicken wings with clean water.
- Make two diagonal cuts on both sides of the chicken wing.
- Cut the ginger into four large slices, then shred.
- Put the shredded ginger into the washed chicken wings.
- Pour in 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of dark soy sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Mix well and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Pour enough water into the pot, put the chicken wings and shredded ginger into the pot with cold water and turn on the fire.
- After boiling, remove the chicken wings.
- The chicken wings that are taken out must be controlled in water, otherwise the oil will easily splash when frying.
- Start another pot and pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot. The amount of oil depends on the size of the chicken wings. If you cook too much, pour more oil. After the oil is hot, add an star anise and a pinch of Chinese prickly ash to the pan.
- Put the marinated chicken wings into the pot one by one and spread out.
- Fry over medium heat until golden on both sides.
- Pour in 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cooking wine, and 1/2 tablespoon dark soy sauce.
- Stir fry until the chicken wings are evenly colored.
- Then pour in 350ml of Coke. It's almost a can of Coke. If you make more chicken wings, you can add more Coke.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cover the pot and turn to medium-low heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
- After simmering, turn to high heat and start to collect the juice. When collecting the juice, stir it from time to time to avoid sticking to the pot. When the juice is almost collected, taste the saltiness. If you think it is too sweet or too light, you can add a little salt to taste. I usually add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Don't make the soup too dry, leaving a little rice is really delicious!
- If you want to entertain guests, you can sprinkle a little white sesame seeds on it after serving. It doesn't matter if you eat it yourself.
There are skills in cooking delicious dishes. Every dish of mine has a small trick. If you search for “recipe website”, you can directly view my recipes!