Salted soybeans are simple and easy to make, satisfying to the taste and satisfying to the taste, making them a must-have dish in summer. You can have friends and dishes, and cook them in a pot. The whole family sits around the yard, listening to frogs chirping and cicadas chirping, shaking a cattail fan, drinking small wine, chatting about small days, and peeling salted soy beans… That’s the best cooling and relaxing summer program. Boiling salted soybean in this way, it tastes fresh and green, and looks good. The method is shared with everyone.
- 1 pot
- 1 Big Bowl
- 500 g Edamame
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 1 star anise
- 2 sheets Fragrant leaves
- 1 piece dried red pepper
- few drops sesame oil
- First, pick off the edamame, scrub it several times, rinse it, and then soak it in salt water for 10 minutes to better remove surface residues.
- Then take it out and drain the water, cut the two ends with scissors, so that there is a small mouth, which is easy to taste.
- Pour it into a casserole, add 2 tablespoons of salt, a dry red pepper, a few peppercorns, two bay leaves, and an anise,
- Add water just submerged in edamame and a small amount of sesame oil.
- After the water boils, open the lid of the pot. It can no longer be covered. Turn to medium and low heat and cook for about 5 minutes. When the edamame is cooked, you can turn off the heat.
- Finished product one
- Finished product two
- Finished product three
There are skills in cooking delicious dishes. Every dish of mine has a small trick. If you search for “recipe website”, you can directly view my recipes!