The Chinese New Year is coming soon. Today, I use Tupperware 5.7L multi-purpose pan to make a black sesame candy! If you have Non-stick surface relatives at home, you can try it!
Black Sesame Candy
- 1 frying spoon
- 1 wok
- 1 knife
- 250 g Soft white sugar(white sugar)
- 350 g cooked black sesame
- First use the 800-watt fire of the induction cooker hot pot to heat the multi-purpose pot. About 3 minutes or so.
- After the pot is heated, pour the soft white sugar into the pot and stir it constantly with a stirring arm. (If you don’t have this mouthful at home, it’s best to add a small amount of water to the pot! )
- After all the sugar has turned into a non-granular amber syrup, turn to a low heat, and set the fire on the induction cooker hot pot to 400 watts.
- Pour the cooked black sesame seeds into the pot, and stir-fry continuously with a rice shovel until all the sugar in the pot sticks to the sesame seeds (about 3 minutes).
- After the sesame turns into a sesame ball, immediately take out the pot, put it on a cutting board, and use a kitchen knife to press the sesame into thin slices (or use a rolling pin to roll into thin slices.) This step should be done while it is hot!
- Then cut the sesame candy into pieces, be sure to do it while it is hot, if the sesame candy is cold, it will be easy to break when cutting!
- Sesame candy is ready! After the sesame candy is ready and let it cool, put it in a sealed box and save it!
There are skills in cooking delicious dishes. Every dish of mine has a small trick. If you search for “recipe website”, you can directly view my recipes!