Friends who like eating pickled Chinese cabbage fish have a good taste today. Today I will bring you a recipe of pickled Chinese cabbage fish.
Problems related to pickled Chinese cabbage fish
How to make pickled Chinese cabbage fish
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 wok
- appropriate amount freshwater fish
- appropriate amount egg
- appropriate amount starch
- appropriate amount cooking wine
- appropriate amount White pepper
- appropriate amount Salt
- appropriate amount sauerkraut
- appropriate amount pickled ginger
- appropriate amount wild pepper
- appropriate amount millet pepper
- appropriate amount onion
- appropriate amount Ginger
- appropriate amount dried chili
- appropriate amount dried pepper
- appropriate amount Oil
- After the fish is sliced, use cooking wine, white pepper, a little salt, some starch, and an egg to taste for about 20 minutes.appropriate amount freshwater fish
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced ginger and scallion whites.
- Add the chopped sauerkraut and pickled ginger.
- If you like spicy food, you can add some pickled wild sansan pepper and millet pepper to stir-fry to bring out the fragrance.
- Pour in clear water or high broth, boil for a few minutes to make the soup have the taste of sauerkraut, so that the boiled fish tastes better. It is best to use stock.
- Scoop out the sauerkraut in a large bowl.
- Put the fish fillets in the pan and cook.
- Serve in a large bowl from the freshly scooped sauerkraut.
- Sprinkle with scallion leaves, dried chilies and dried peppercorns.
- Take another pan and heat oil.
- Pour over the dried chili peppers and scallions and serve.
- finished product
- finished product.
There are skills in cooking delicious dishes. Every dish of mine has a small trick. If you search for “recipe website”, you can directly view my recipes!