Recently, the weather is hot, there is no appetite, coupled with the child at home to prepare for the examination, there is no sports, so in the diet on special attention, do not eat greasy, do not eat fried and grilled, meat and vegetables with a combination of, and in the practice of steaming, cooking as much as possible, so as to reduce the time of my stay in the kitchen. Adults do it to save time, happy, children and family eat also comfortable, reduce the burden on the stomach.
Today’s pot of stew tasted fantastic! The beef neck bone, or cervical vertebrae, was used. This piece is the same as the pork cervical vertebrae, the meat is thick and tender, used for stew, braised is the best! 2 pounds of beef neck bone is really not a few pieces, but slowly stewed in a casserole, not only meat rotten soup thick, block off the bone, but also will be able to penetrate the red blood cells in the beef bone, for the body iron is also excellent. Borrowing the flavor of the meat and bones, I put in the beef’s best partners, potatoes and carrots. Potatoes can replace part of the staple food and have a strong flavor; the carotene in carrots combines with the fat in the beef and converts into vitamin A, which is good for your eyes and skin. Moreover, with 1 large potato and 2 carrots, you can have a soup with vegetables, and then two small dishes, the meal will be done easily!
Beef neck bone stewed with potatoes and carrots
- 1 stew pot
- 1 induction cooker
- 1000 g Beef neck bone
- 1 Potato
- 2 sticks carrot
- 1 piece ginger
- half tree green onions
- 1 head garlic
- 1 piece star anise
- 1 pinch Sichuan peppercorn
- 1 piece cinnamon
- Appropriate amount Salt
- Appropriate amount soy sauce
- 1 pot water
- 1 tree Chives
- Soak the beef neck bones in cold water for 15 minutes, changing the water twice to remove excess blood;
- Peel and wash potatoes and carrots, and prepare green onions, fresh ginger, and garlic;
- Cut green onions into sections, cut ginger into cubes, and prepare one star anise, a pinch of peppercorns, and a piece of cinnamon;
- Put the beef neck bone into a pot of cold water and heat it over medium heat. When it boils slightly, blood foam will continue to appear. Use a skimmer to skim off the foam. This process takes about 5 minutes;
- Pour an appropriate amount of soy sauce into the beef neck bone soup after skimming off the foam, and add salt, green onions, ginger, star anise, peppercorns, cinnamon, and garlic into the pot; the casserole has a good sealing effect and the meat cooks quickly, so the salt can Put it in at this time;
- Cover the lid and heat over low heat. It is best not to open the lid unless there is any emergency; simmer for about 1 hour;
- Cut the potatoes and carrots into hob pieces before putting them into the pot to prevent premature cutting that may cause the surface of the potatoes to oxidize and turn black and lose moisture;
- Pour the potatoes and carrots into the soup, cover with a lid, and simmer for 15 minutes; if you want the potatoes to be soft and melted, you can extend the time appropriately; sprinkle with chives before serving to add color and aroma.
- Beef neck bone stewed with potatoes and carrots, the meat is rotten and the soup is delicious, perfect for rice!
There are techniques for making delicious dishes, and I have tips for each dish. You can search for “recipe website” to directly view my recipes!