cooking snap beans is super delicious this way. Cut into thin strips and easy to cook. It’s great as a stir-fry or mixed with noodles. Eat more vegetables when the weather is hot.
cooking snap beans
cooking snap beans is super delicious this way. Cut into thin strips and easy to cook. It’s great as a stir-fry or mixed with noodles.
- 1 pot
- 1 Stir frying spoon
- 1 induction cooker
- 500 g pea
- 1 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Doubanjiang
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 chili
- Prepare all the ingredients and cut the wide beans into shreds.
- Mince the garlic and cut the pepper into small pieces.
- Put 1 spoon of soybean paste, 1 spoon of light soy sauce, 1 spoon of oyster sauce, and 2 spoons of water into the bowl to make a sauce.
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté minced garlic until fragrant, add shredded beans, and stir-fry until color changes.
- Pour in the sauce and stir well, cover the pot and simmer for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with chili and serve~
1. The kidney beans must be fried, so add a little water. 2. Cover the pot and simmer for a while, which will make it easier to fry.