Braised Noodles are a common traditional snack in northern China. This is very rare in the south. Braised Noodles are made by steaming noodles, beans, potatoes, etc., hence the name “Braised Noodles”. Noodles are full of toughness, beans are crispy and tender, and potato noodles have a strong salty aroma, making them very delicious to eat.
The practice of braised noodles with beans and potatoes
- 1 pot
- 200 g pork belly
- 250 grams green beans
- 230 grams potatoes
- 10 grams onion
- 15 grams garlic
- 3 grams dried chili
- 300 grams Noodle
- 2 bowls clear water
- 1 scoop bean paste
- 2 scoops soy sauce
- 1 scoop old soy
- 1 scoop oyster sauce
- ½ scoop Salt
- ½ scoop sugar
- Cut the pork belly into thin slices; peel the potatoes and cut them into strips (soak in water to prevent oxidation and blackening); pinch off the heads and tails of the green beans, tear off the old ribs, and break them into small pieces; cut the green onions into sections, chop the garlic, and cut the dried chili into small pieces.
- Add 1 scoop of bean paste, 2 scoops of light soy sauce, 1 scoop of dark soy sauce, 1 scoop of oyster sauce, 1/2 scoop of salt, 1/2 scoop of sugar, and stir well in the bowl
- Preheat the stewing pan for 2 minutes, and fry the pork belly slices to get the oil out
- Add onion, garlic, dried chili and sauté until fragrant
- Add potatoes and beans, stir fry for 5 minutes
- Pour in the sauce, add 2 bowls of water, stir well
- After the soup boils, scoop out half a bowl and set aside
- Spread the noodles evenly in the pan
- Turn over the noodles during the stewing process to prevent the bottom from sticking. Every time you turn over, add some reserved soup, and repeat this for 3 to 4 times until they are mature.
- When the soup dries up, the stewed noodles are ready. The noodles are covered with sauce, which is delicious!
- The noodles were covered in sauce and it was delicious!
- Delicious and visible!
Cooking delicious dishes is skilled. I have a little trick for every dish. If you search for ‘recipe website’, you can directly view my recipe!