Spring is here, can the summer that goes best with cold beer be far behind?! Quickly prepare the appetizers in advance ~ Today I will teach you how to make a garlic beer crayfish. I happened to take out the Yanjing U8 that I had stockpiled in my refrigerator recently and have a drink~ Brewed with pure malt, it has a strong taste, only the aroma of the beer itself will not have a strong taste, it is not easy to get on the top but it has a big taste. It is accompanied by such snacks on weekdays to relieve boredom Enjoy it, and feel comfortable just thinking about it~ Everyone hurry up and stock up on wine, and learn today’s appetizers with me! Crayfish and I have an inseparable relationship with food, and this is the season to eat crayfish again. It reminds me of the past again. Three years ago, I wanted to eat crayfish from my hometown because I wanted to eat the taste of my hometown, but I couldn’t cook it, so I had to call to ask how to do it. Later, my nephew told me: Sister-in-law, you don’t have to bother to call, you can download a gourmet app! You can follow what you want to eat above. Since then, I have embarked on a road of no return to food… the road of eating all the time.
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 pot
- 1 frying spoon
- 2 catties crayfish
- 1 block Ginger
- half green onions
- 5 whole heads garlic cloves
- 1 bottle beer
- Appropriate amount peanut oil
- 2 trees star anise
- 1 block cinnamon
- 3 pieces Fragrant leaves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- a little sugar
- Appropriate amount Salt
- Cut off the small claws first, of course, you don’t have to.
- Grab the middle piece of the tail and cut it off.
- Pull out the shrimp intestines.
- Cut off the triangular area of the head and pick out the stomach of the shrimp.
- Use a toothbrush to clean the belly of the shrimp and give it a bath.
- See whose cut is better?
- After cleaning everything up, put them in a basin and soak them in salt water.
- Peel the garlic and set aside.
- Spices are ready.
- Sliced ginger can be shredded.
- Some garlic slices for later use.
- Heat up the oil in a pan.
- Add all the spices and sauté until fragrant, pour in the shrimp.
- Pour in and stir fry.
- Stir-fry until it almost changes color and pour in the beer. Add salt, sugar, and soy sauce.
- Cover and cook for a while. Cook for a while longer. Then remove the shrimp to a plate.
- Heat the oil in another pot, add the remaining garlic to the pot, stir fry until fragrant, and then pour it directly onto the crayfish.
- Out of the pot, ready to enjoy!