For those of you who love grilled shrimp, today I’m going to present you with a recipe for lemon pepper shrimp skewers from China.
- 1 oven
- 12 pieces prawns
- 1 lemon
- 2 g cracked black pepper
- 10 g Corn oil
- 10 g cooking wine
- Use a toothpick to pick out the shrimp lines from the middle of the bamboo section on the back of the shrimp.
- Add black pepper, cooking wine, salt
- Add corn oil, mix well, and marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- The bamboo stick is soaked in water and inserted into the shrimp.
- Line the air fryer with oil paper and add the prawns
- 185 degrees, ten minutes, turning over halfway through
- Lemon salt and pepper prawns are ready
- Have dinner
There are techniques for making delicious dishes, and I have tips for each dish. You can search for “recipe website” to directly view my recipes!