This Sesame Crispy Strips noodle is crispy and delicious, blending the aroma of sesame, making it a healthy and delicious snack.
How to make sesame crispy strips
- 1 oven
- 150 g Low-gluten flour
- 30 g butter
- 10 g Sesame
- 2 g yeast
- 1 g Salt
- Add softened butter to the low-gluten flour, knead into pastry granules;
- Then add water, salt, and yeast powder to knead into a dough, cover with plastic wrap and ferment until it doubles in size;
- After fermenting, roll it into thin slices and sprinkle sesame seeds on the surface;
- Fold and continue to roll thin;
- Roll out the dough, cut off the uneven edges, and cut into long strips;
- Spread oiled paper on the baking tray, pinch the ends of the cut strips, twist them into curls in the opposite direction, and carry out secondary fermentation for about 40 minutes;
- Set the temperature of the oven to 170 degrees Celsius through your phone for 12 minutes. Preheat the oven, then place it in the baking tray.
There are skills in making delicious dishes, and I have some tips for every dish. If you search for “Recipe website”, you can directly view my recipe!