Recently, I had a special craving for pork ribs, so I bought a few and made a braised pork ribs dish for my kids, which was especially flavorful. Below I share the tutorial with you.
braised pork ribs
- 1 pot
- 1 Stir frying spoon
- 1 induction cooker
- 300 g Ribs
- 3 Potato
- 1 spoon Salt
- 2 scoops braised soy sauce
- 2 scoops soy sauce
- 2 scoops Oyster sauce
- 20 grams crystal sugar
- 2 star anise
- 2 Geranium leaves
- 1 cinnamon
- Appropriate amount Onions，ginger and garlic
- 4 dried chili pepper
- Appropriate amount edible oil
- Appropriate amount Sichuan peppercorn
- Soak the ribs in blood water and clean them. Pour cold water into the pot, add ginger slices and cooking wine to remove the fishy smell.
- Prepare condiments.
- Put oil in the pot, add rock sugar, stir-fry until the sugar color becomes
- Add the ribs and fry until golden brown on both sides
- Add aniseed and stir-fry over low heat until fragrant
- Adding Totole braised soy sauce can be a good color and seasoning.
- Light soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt to taste
- Add appropriate amount of water and touch through the ribs. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes
- Add potatoes and continue simmering for 15 minutes
- The potatoes are ready to be cooked.
- The ribs taste great this way! The aroma fills the house. It also has a slight sweetness!
There are techniques for making delicious dishes, and I have tips for each dish. You can search for “recipe website” to directly view my recipes!