To say the most classic dish, it must be scrambled eggs with tomatoes, the first dish that most people learn to cook.
It is not only brightly colored and has a rich taste, but also easy to make, making it very delicious.
Each family has their own production method, some rely on adding sugar to enhance the taste, while others add tomato sauce to enhance the taste.
So today, I will teach you a method of making scrambled eggs with tomatoes that I have researched myself.
scrambled eggs with tomatoes
- 1 pot
- 1 bowl
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 Stir frying spoon
- 2 tomato
- 3 egg
- 2 grams Salt
- a little green onions
- Prepare the ingredients. Choose ripe tomatoes so that the fried ones will be delicious.
- Beat the eggs, add 1 gram of salt to enhance the flavor, and a little white vinegar to remove the smell.
- Put more oil in the pot. After the oil is heated until smoking, add the eggs and fry until they are set.
- Take out the eggs, dice 1/4 of the tomatoes, and cut the rest into cubes.
- First heat the remaining oil in the pot, add diced tomatoes, and stir-fry. Press with the back of a knife while frying and cook until pureed.
- Add the remaining tomato pieces, stir-fry briefly, and pour in a little water.
- When stewing tomatoes, add 1-2 grams of salt and 2 grams of sugar.
- After simmering for a while, add the eggs and stir-fry. After simmering for a while, it is ready to be taken out of the pot.
- Sprinkle a handful of chopped green onion to enhance the flavor before serving.
- Fried chicken mixed with rice is delicious, everyone should try it.