Sweet and sour pork tenderloin is a home-cooked dish that doesn’t need to be fried to save a lot of trouble. Today, we will teach you how to air-fry sweet and sour pork.
air fry sweet and sour pork
Sweet and sour pork tenderloin is a home-cooked dish that doesn't need to be fried to save a lot of trouble. Today, we will teach you how to air-fry sweet and sour pork.
- 1 piece Pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon White sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Appropriate amount Corn oil
- Appropriate amount black sesame seeds
- several Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 egg
- several starch
- 2 tablespoons cooking wine
- Cut the pork tenderloin into strips, add some black pepper, some soy sauce, one tablespoon of cooking oil, some cooking wine, and two tablespoons of starch, mix well, and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Add another egg and a little starch and spread it evenly with your hands. Set the air fryer to 180℃ for 15 minutes (turn over once in the middle).
- Soul sauce: one spoon of sugar, one spoon of vinegar, two spoons of tomato paste, a little starch, and water, mix well and set aside
- Heat the oil, add the sauce, bring to a boil, add the fried tenderloin, and stir-fry until thickened, add a little black sesame seeds, and serve.
- finish product