It’s summer and I always want to drink something cold and icy, milk tea is my favorite, today I make a cup of milk tea with boba.
milk tea with boba
- 1 Cold Water Kettle
- 1 Tea Bags
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 pot
- Hong Kong style stockings milk tea
- 1100 ml boiling water
- 15 g Sri Lankan black tea powder
- 50 g fine sugar
- 1 can Black and white evaporated milk
- 10 g brown sugar
- 50 g water
- 50 g Tapioca flour
- Prepare the ingredients for Hong Kong-style milk tea. Pour the white sugar into the cold kettle and pour the tea powder into the tea bag.
- Slowly pour the boiling water into the tea bag to fully contact the tea powder. The tea flows from the tea bag into the cold kettle. Stir to dissolve the caster sugar.
- Black and white evaporated milk was mixed into the tea.
- Find a suitable container and make tea. In the tips, I will explain what teh tarik is and why teh tarik is needed.
- Repeat pulling tea several times, the more foam the better.
- Next let’s make the boba. Pour brown sugar into water.
- Boil to make brown sugar water.
- Slowly pour the brown sugar water into the tapioca flour, stirring while pouring. Different brands of powder have different water absorption properties. It is enough if the batter is not too sticky.
- Knead into pearls and place in a plate with tapioca flour, otherwise they will stick.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, pour in the boba, and cook for about 15 minutes until the boba becomes transparent. A colleague prepared a bowl of cold boiled water.
- Pour the Boba into the prepared cold water.
- Put Boba in the quilt and pour milk tea. Boba milk tea is ready.
There are tips for making good food, and I have tips for every dish, so you can search for “recipe website” to see my recipes directly!