The Kwai version of sweet and sour pork ribs tailored for lazy people is easy to remember, and the proportion of “1, 2, 3, 4” is appropriate! The taste will not be discounted at all, and it will be eaten up upon serving. Those who like sweet and sour pork ribs may as well give it a try.
The recipe for sweet and sour pork ribs
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 pot
- 1 frying spoon
- 500 g Ribs
- a little Ginger
- Appropriate amount Oil
- 1 scoop cooking wine
- 2 scoops soy sauce
- 3 scoops vinegar
- 4 scoops White sugar
- Wash the pork ribs in advance and soak to remove blood, put cold water into the pot and blanch, boil for 5 minutes after boiling, drain the water and set aside;
- Saute ginger slices with a little base oil in the pan;
- Put in the pork ribs, and stir-fry over low heat until the surface changes color and slightly burnt;
- Cook a spoonful of cooking wine and add soy sauce;
- Then cook with vinegar and sugar;
- Stir fry evenly;
- Pour in the water that has not covered the ribs, and set it on medium and low heat for 25 minutes;
- Sprinkle a little salt to taste, and collect the juice on high heat,
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
There are skills in cooking delicious dishes. Every dish of mine has a small trick. If you search for “Recipe website”, you can directly view my recipes!