Osmanthus cake not only has a soft and sweet taste but also has a refreshing aroma. It is soft, sticky, and soft, with a fragrant taste. Many people in China make it at home every autumn.
- 1 mould
- 1 container
- 1 Rolling pin
- 1 container
- 1 Chopping board
- 300 g Xinliang water-milled glutinous rice flour
- 200 g Xinliang sticky rice noodles
- 100 g Easy Baking White Sugar
- 220-240 g water
- 300 g Easy Baked Red Bean Paste
- Appropriate amount cranberry
- Appropriate amount Dried raisins
- Appropriate amount Osmanthus fragrans
- Appropriate amount red dates
- Pour water-milled glutinous rice flour, rice flour, and white sugar into the container;
- well mixed;
- Add an appropriate amount of water;
- Start stirring;
- Stir into sand-like dough;
- Sieve the dough and set aside;
- Take out the mold, smear it with oil or lay it with oiled paper, spread a layer of wadding on the bottom, scrape it until it is flat, put it in a pot, and steam it for 10 minutes;
- Take out the red bean paste and place it on baking paper;
- Place another piece of baking paper on top, and roll it out flat;
- Roll the red bean paste into a shape consistent with the size of the mold
- Place on top of the steamed rice balls;
- Apply evenly, then sprinkle with rice flour, spread the film evenly, cover with plastic wrap, and lid and steam for 20 minutes;
- After cooling, take it out from the mold, pour honey and osmanthus on it to make the aroma more intense, and then cut it into pieces and eat it;
- Sprinkle osmanthus on top for a better taste!
- You can eat at home without waiting in line!
There are skills in making delicious dishes, and I have some tips for every dish. If you search for “recipe website”, you can directly view my recipe!