Perch is rich in a variety of nutritional values, is the highest amount of DHA in freshwater fish, so the steamed sea bass is the most complementary to the brain. Choose about one catty of sea bass, steamed at just the right time to the fire, the fish is just cooked, tender and smooth, the freshness of the fish is completely presented. Soup with the sweetness of rice wine, soy sauce flavor, every mouthful is enjoyable.
- 1 tray
- 1 Chopping board
- 1 knife
- 1 oven
- 750 g Sea bass
- 4 Small red chilis
- 30 g Green part of spring onions
- 10 g Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Cooking wine
- 30 g Steamed fish soy sauce
- Two spring onion segments、Four slices of ginger、One tablespoon of cooking wine
- Give it a gentle massage and let it marinate for ten minutes.
- Cut the fish into the head and tail sections.
- Remove the bones from the central section.
- Cut the two sides into strips.
- When arranging on the plate, twist the fish strips from the sides by 90 degrees (as shown in the picture).
- Arrange the fish head and tail to form the complete fish shape, then place it in a steaming pot.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to medium heat and steam for 8 minutes.
- Place small red chilis on both sides, garnish the fish body with sliced spring onions, and drizzle a layer of steamed fish soy sauce.
- Pour hot oil to add aroma.
- Delicious and ready to serve! Enjoy!