I really want to eat fish flavored shredded meat! The price of pork has always been quite expensive, so I couldn’t just replace pork with chicken breast, and the result was unexpectedly delicious.
Fish Flavored Shredded Pork
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 Stir frying spoon
- 1 pot
- 2 pieces chicken breast
- 1 g Salt
- 2 scoops cooking wine
- 1 spoon corn starch
- 1 pepper
- 1 carrot
- Appropriate amount Water fungus
- Appropriate amount dried chili pepper
- 4 scoops vinegar
- 3 spoons white sugar
- 2 scoops soy sauce
- two tablespoons water
- Food display chart
- Cut the radish and green pepper into shreds, soak the fungus in hot water, then cut into shreds
- Cut the chicken breast into shreds, add a spoonful of cooking wine, a spoonful of umami soy sauce, 1/3 spoon of white pepper, 1/4 spoon of salt, a little minced garlic, stir well, and finally add half a spoon of cooking oil.
- To prepare the fish sauce, add a spoonful of starch to half a bowl of water and set aside to form watery starch. Take a new bowl, add 2 tablespoons of umami soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of white sugar, 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar, and 3 tablespoons of water starch. All use porcelain spoons
- Put a porcelain spoon of oil in the pan. Don't wait for the oil to heat up. Stir-fry it immediately over medium heat until it turns white. Take it out of the pan immediately. Don't let the meat get old.
- Add a spoonful of oil, stir-fry the minced ginger and garlic until fragrant, a spoonful of bean paste, a spoonful of cooking wine, stir-fry until the red oil
- Add shredded vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes
- Add the fish sauce and stir-fry immediately to reduce the juice. Be quick, otherwise the chicken breast will be overcooked easily.
Yi Chai has tips for making delicious dishes. I have tips for every dish. You can search for “recipe website” to view my recipes directly. menu!