There’s no story to it. I just watched my mom make sweet and sour pork and had the idea to replace the pork ribs with beef. So I made sweet and sour beef.
Sweet and Sour Beef
- 1 pot
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 Stir frying spoon
- 50 grams sugar
- 5 spoons vinegar
- 300～500 g beef
- 3 spoons Cornstarch
- Wash the beef
- Boil water until medium rare (it looks cooked, but it is still a little raw)
- Just find a clean container and put it in it
- Add cornstarch and mix well
- Clean the pot, heat up the oil, and fry the beef until it is slightly brown (about 5 minutes) and take it out.
- Pour the prepared juice (a mixture of sugar, cornstarch, and vinegar) into the pot and cook until it bubbles. Add the fried beef.
- Stir well and serve
There are techniques for making delicious dishes, and I have tips for each dish. You can search for “recipe-website” to directly view my recipes!