For those who like all kinds of dishes with sweet and sour, try these sweet and sour beef meatballs, they are super tasty!
Sweet and Sour Beef Meatballs
- 1 pot
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 Stir frying spoon
- Appropriate amount onion
- 3 spoons soy sauce
- 4 scoops white sugar
- 5 spoons white vinegar
- Appropriate amount Salt
- half spoon starch
- a pack beef ball
- 1 spoon cooking wine
- Open a package of beef balls and defrost them
- Prepare the sweet and sour sauce: half a spoon of starch, a spoon of cooking wine, three spoons of light soy sauce, four spoons of sugar, five spoons of white vinegar, you can add some water as appropriate
- After defrosting, use a knife to cut a cross into each beef ball in order to cook it faster.
- Put the beef balls into the oil pan and fry until fragrant. Fry until the skin is golden brown. Remove the beef balls when they open slightly (the oil can be recovered and reused)
- Pour the prepared sweet and sour sauce into the pot with the meatballs and cook. During cooking, you can add an appropriate amount of water to cook the meatballs until the juice is reduced.
- Put the sweet and sour meatballs on a plate, add some vegetables to garnish, and the delicious and beautiful sweet and sour beef meatballs are ready!
There are techniques for making delicious dishes, and I have tips for each dish. You can search for “recipe website” to directly view my recipes!