Today is Mother’s Day, happy mother’s day! Good health, peace and happiness! Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers too! What is the taste of mother in your impression? It’s a delicious meal made by my mother. Today’s mapo tofu is full of mother’s taste.
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 Stir frying spoon
- 1 Chopping board
- 1 pot
- 350 g northern tofuOne piece
- 50 g pork
- 1 and a half tablespoons Pixian bean paste
- 1 shallots
- 1 slice ginger
- 2 petals garlic
- a little cooking wine
- a tablespoon soy sauce
- a little white sugar
- Appropriate amount pepper
- Appropriate amount clear water
- Appropriate amount chicken essence
- Appropriate amount Salt
- Appropriate amount vegetable oil
- Appropriate amount water starch
- Rinse the northern tofu with water and cut into small cubes.
- Finely chop ginger, garlic cloves and shallots respectively.
- Mince the pork.
- Mince Pixian bean paste.
- Add a pinch of salt to boiling water and blanch the tofu for about a minute.
- Pour an appropriate amount of vegetable oil into the frying pan, add the peppercorns, and fry on a low heat until fragrant.
- Fry until the pepper is fragrant and slightly yellow in color, remove the pepper and throw it away. Add Pixian bean paste, minced ginger, and minced garlic and stir-fry over low heat until red oil comes out, then add minced meat and stir-fry.
- Add a little cooking wine, a tablespoon of light soy sauce, and a little sugar and continue to stir-fry until the minced meat turns white.
- Pour in an appropriate amount of water (I poured into the upper half bowl) and tofu and cook on high heat.
- After the water boils, cook for a minute or so and pour in an appropriate amount of water starch to thicken. Taste the saltiness, add chicken essence and salt, if the saltiness is right, you don’t need to add salt.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
- finished product.
There are skills in making delicious dishes, and I have some tips for every dish. If you search for “recipe website”, you can directly view my recipe!