We prefer rice vermicelli in our house, and rice vermicelli is eaten at least once a week almost every week, so today we’ll make an easy vegan vermicelli recipes for breakfast .
vegan vermicelli recipes
We prefer rice vermicelli in our house, and rice vermicelli is eaten at least once a week almost every week, so today we'll make an easy vegan vermicelli recipe for breakfast .
- 1 pot
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 Stir frying spoon
- Appropriate amount Vermicelli
- 2 tomato
- 2 egg
- 1 handful lettuce
- Appropriate amount onion
- Appropriate amount starch
- 2 scoops soy sauce
- 1 spoon Old soy sauce
- 1 spoon ketchup
- Appropriate amount salt
- Appropriate amount of vermicelli, 2 tomatoes, 2 eggs, 1 handful of lettuce, appropriate amount of green onions, appropriate amount of starch, 2 spoons of light soy sauce, 1 spoon of dark soy sauce, 1 spoon of tomato sauce, and appropriate amount of salt.
- Prepare all the ingredients, cut the tomatoes into small pieces, chop the onions and garlic, and beat the eggs.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes and sauté until juices come out.
- Add a spoonful of tomato paste.
- Two spoons of light soy sauce.
- A small spoonful of dark soy sauce, add an appropriate amount of salt, and boil an appropriate amount of water.
- Add egg mixture.
- Add appropriate amount of water to the starch to thicken it.
- Blanch lettuce until cooked.
- The vermicelli is cooked.
- Pour cold water, put it into a bowl, add the soup, top with your favorite lettuce, and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
- Remove from the pan.
- Finished product.
- Super tasty.
- Eat big~
Green vegetables can be mixed and matched according to personal preference.