After spring, chives are no longer delicious. After buying them twice, no one in the family likes to eat them. This time, I’ll switch to leek moss and make everyone a Stir fried eggs with leek moss.Although it is still a type of leek, the leek moss in summer is extremely fresh and tender, and the taste is not like that of leeks.
Stir fried eggs with leek moss
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 wok
- 1 frying spoon
- 1 leek moss
- 3 egg
- 1 scoop Salt
- 1 scoop chicken essence
- Appropriate amount cooking oil
- Appropriate amount Dried Chili Segments
- 2 petals garlic
- Prepare 1 handful of leek moss, 3 eggs, 2 cloves of garlic, and an appropriate amount of dried chili.
- Wash the leek moss and cut into sections for later use.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add some salt.
- Make into egg liquid.
- Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, put in the egg liquid and scramble into egg cubes, set aside for later use.
- Saute the dried chilli and shredded garlic with the remaining oil in the pan.
- Add leek moss and stir-fry evenly, add a small amount of water and Totole fresh chicken juice, and stir-fry until the leek moss is broken.
- Pour in the previously scrambled egg cubes and stir fry evenly, add an appropriate amount of salt and take out of the pan.
- Take out of the pot and put on a plate.
There are skills in cooking delicious dishes. Every dish of mine has a small trick. If you search for “recipe website”, you can directly view my recipes!