Last week, I went to the mall with my best friend. During lunchtime, all the waiters in the small shop were eating. When I smelled the familiar taste in one shop, I couldn’t walk anymore. My best friend asked, Are these Scrambled Eggs with Chinese Chives I said yes, it’s been a long time since I ate it. When I got home, I started cooking it and ate it with big pancakes. I also had a bowl of porridge and my mouth watered when I thought about it. Chives are particularly good vegetables, with functions such as tonifying the kidneys, strengthening the stomach, refreshing, stopping sweat, and firming astringency, and eggs are essential proteins every day. Therefore, we should eat this dish frequently. In fact, delicious food may not necessarily be a delicacy of mountains and seas. From snacks to big ones, the taste in memory is the delicacy!
The method of Scrambled Eggs with Chinese Chives
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 wok
- 1 frying spoon
- 4 egg
- 150 g Chinese chives
- a teaspoon Salt
- a teaspoon chicken essence
- Appropriate amount Oil
- Pick the leeks clean, pinch off the muddy part on the top, pinch off the dry leaves at the bottom, and throw away the dried leaves directly. After washing, cut the leeks into 3-4cm long and short pieces.
- I used 4 eggs, there is no limit to this, and 3-5 fried eggs will do. By the way, do you like white-skinned eggs or red-skinned eggs, what is the difference between them? Most of the ones I buy now are red skins. And oh, some people's eggs are so yellow, but our side is so light in color.
- Beat the eggs and put them into the hot oil in a hot pan. Remember, the scrambled eggs need hot oil in a hot pan to make the scrambled eggs fluffy. If you want to make them fluffier, you can add a little water to break them up.
- When the eggs are scrambled to such a state, they are too big and not easy to assemble with the leeks.
- Turn on high heat, add leeks, and stir-fry for 1 minute, add salt and chicken essence to taste, stir-fry evenly, and then take out of the pan.
- It's delicious with pancakes
- Homemade Flatbread Roll Eggs
- Like baby, do it quickly