Do you like drinking coconut chicken soup? Healthy and delicious coconut chicken soup, high in protein, low in fat, and even more delicious with corn and carrots.
Beauties can enjoy it with confidence.
What is coconut chicken soup
Coconut chicken soup is a famous local dish in Guangdong and belongs to Cantonese cuisine.
The benefits of coconut chicken?
Coconut water and coconut meat repel roundworms.
Chicken supplements protein and strengthens the body. It is suitable for children aged 3 years and above.
Does coconut chicken soup cause internal heat?
Coconut chicken does not cause internal heat and may not have much effect in reducing internal heat, but it can clear away heat and replenish deficiency.
Is coconut chicken soup cold or hot?
Coconut chicken soup is cold, but overall it is a warm and tonic dish.
Coconut Chicken Soup Ingredients
cooking wine：3 spoons
soy sauce：1 spoon
Salt： Appropriate amount
garlic： Appropriate amount
Steps for Coconut Chicken Soup
Wash and cut mushrooms into slices.
Wash red dates and wolfberry and set aside.
Chop corn and mushrooms and set aside.
Wash the chicken and set aside.
Prepare 2 coconuts, or 3.
Pour the coconut milk into the pot, add some water, and add the wolfberry and red dates.
After the water boils, add the chicken.
Then add corn and mushrooms.
Chop the garlic.
Small green oranges cut in half.
Pour in the soy sauce, millet chili, and vinegar, squeeze out the juice from the tangerine, and add it in as well.
Just wait until it boils and is cooked.
1. Use green coconut for coconut.
2. You can also choose the side dishes you like.
3. Green orange is the soul of the sauce.
You can also add onions and coriander.
Coconut chicken soup
- 1 saucepan
- 2 Coconut green
- half chicken
- 8 red dates
- 15 g wolfberry
- 3 spoons cooking wine
- 1 spoon soy sauce
- Appropriate amount Salt
- 3 green orange
- Appropriate amount garlic
- 6 flowers mushroom
- 1 corn
- 4 Millet Spicy
- 1 spoon vinegar
- Wash and cut mushrooms into slices
- Wash red dates and wolfberry and set aside
- Chop corn and mushrooms and set aside
- Wash the chicken and set aside
- Prepare 2 coconuts, or 3
- Pour the coconut milk into the pot, add some water, and add the wolfberry and red dates
- After the water boils, add the chicken
- Then add corn and mushrooms
- Boil together
- Garlic cut into garlic
- Small green oranges cut in half
- Pour in the soy sauce, millet chili, and vinegar, squeeze out the juice from the tangerine, and add it in as well.
- Just wait until it boils and is cooked