Taking advantage of the weekend, I went to the vegetable market with my fellow tenants to buy 30 pounds of crayfish, which can be said to be quite addictive. Today, let’s share with everyone Li Xiaochef’s best spicy crayfish! PS: Because the amount of ingredients used this time is based on 30 kilograms of crayfish, it’s okay for each little chef to make their own recipe according to their own crayfish quantity during the production process~
The recipe for spicy crayfish
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 pot
- 30 catties crayfish
- Appropriate amount Chives
- Appropriate amount ginger
- Appropriate amount garlic
- Appropriate amount green onions
- Appropriate amount cinnamon
- Appropriate amount star anise
- Appropriate amount Fragrant leaves
- Appropriate amount perilla
- Appropriate amount millet pepper
- Appropriate amount crystal sugar
- Appropriate amount lotus root
- Appropriate amount Green pepper
- Appropriate amount Red Oil Hot Pot Base
- Appropriate amount bean paste
- Appropriate amount starch
- Appropriate amount White sesame
- Prepare a piece of red oil hot pot base.
- Wash the onion, ginger, garlic, millet pepper, and green pepper and cut them up for later use.
- Wash the basil and set aside.
- Wash the cinnamon, star anise, bay leaves and set aside.
- Heat oil in the pot, heat the oil to 70% heat, and then deep-fry the cleaned crayfish. The purpose of this step is to tighten the shrimp meat. Deep-fry until the shrimp tails are obviously bent, then remove and set aside.
- Pour oil into the pan, fry the prepared onion, ginger, and garlic until fragrant, then add the hot pot base and bean paste and stir-fry until the red oil comes out.
- Then pour in the fried crayfish and stir fry evenly, then pour in the beer. Crayfish stewed in beer will have a smell of wheat.
- Then start seasoning, add appropriate amount of light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, a few rock sugar, prepared perilla, bay leaves, cinnamon, star anise. Kitchen friends who like to eat lotus root sticks can add some lotus root sticks to increase the flavor of lobster. Then cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- After ten minutes, turn on the fire to collect the juice. At the same time, sprinkle an appropriate amount of chicken essence, and pour in the prepared water starch to thicken the sauce, in order to make the soup thicker. Then sprinkle with shallots and white sesame seeds, and it can be served on a plate.
- Doesn’t it look delicious~~~
- Another picture of the result hehe~
There are skills in cooking delicious dishes. Every dish of mine has a small trick. If you search for “Recipe website”, you can directly view my recipes!