I arrived at a place full of fresh river seafood, and of course, I wanted to make some crabs or something. Actually, I have never made crabs and I am very afraid of them. But after figuring out the formula for this spicy swimming crab, it was simply addictive!! It tastes even better than what’s sold outside~and making it yourself will be cleaner, won’t it
Spicy Swimming Crab
- 1 induction cooker
- 1 frying spoon
- 1 wok
- 8 Portunus
- 4 pieces garlic
- 3 pieces Ginger
- 1 small handle Sichuan peppercorn
- 2 grams five spice powder
- Appropriate amount Salt
- 1 small star anise
- boiling water
- 2 scoops paprika
- Choose fresh swimming crabs ~ fatter ones ~ put clean water and let them spit out the sediment for more than two hours ~
- Then cut it in half while alive. . [It can be washed before cutting, but I am afraid that it will be caught alive, so I cut it directly and then washed it.
- The part of the pink circle in the picture should be cut off. . The part of the blue circle should be carefully cleaned with a toothbrush~ [The blue part is the intersection of the legs and the shell. . Brush it clean~] Wash it and set it aside.
- In a hot pan, add mustard seed oil from Grandma Township of Arowana.
- Saute sliced ginger, peppercorns, star anise and patted garlic. Add chili powder, five-spice powder and salt when the aroma bursts.
- Then add the crabs and stir fry evenly until most of them turn red.
- Add boiling water just enough to cover the bottom, stir-fry for a minute, cover it, and simmer until the juice dries up.
- finished product~
There are skills in making delicious dishes, and I have some tips for every dish. If you search for “recipe website”, you can directly view my recipe!