Elderly people usually have three highs. Stew a cup of Bitter Melon and Spareribs Soup for dad to clear the heart and lower blood pressure.
Bitter Melon and Spareribs Soup
- 1 Stewing cup
- 1 pot
- 1 Low steaming rack
- 1 Ribs
- 1 Momordica charantia
- 2 soy
- 1 block ginger
- Prepare materials.
- Soak soybeans with water 1 hour in advance.
- Cut the bitter gourd in half and scoop out the naan with a spoon.
- Cut the bitter gourd into small pieces.
- Cut the ribs into small pieces.
- Slice ginger.
- Pour all ingredients into the stew pot.
- Pour 6 bowls of water.
- Pour enough water into the pot and place a low steam rack.
- Put it in a stew pot so that the bottom of the stew pot can soak in water. Cover with a lid, boil water on high heat, then turn to low heat and simmer for 2 hours.
- Turn off the heat and add a little salt to taste.
There are skills in cooking delicious dishes. Every dish of mine has a small trick. If you search for “recipe website”, you can directly view my recipes!