First time to make Beijing Crispy Roast Duck, welcome to gather around, there must be a lot of either good or bad experience for your reference.
Beijing Crispy Roast Duck
- 1 oven
- 1 Chopper
- 1 Chopping board
- 1 Electronic Scale
- 1 brush
- 1 Duck three times
- 95 g Honey
- 20 g white vinegar
- 30 g clear water
- 208 g little apple
- Whole duck. Considering that this was my first time making it, I divided the duck into three parts, one for the head and neck, and one for the body. Reduce the technical difficulty and bake it easier.
- I washed the duck in boiling water for a full 2 hours before the duck feathers were roughly cleaned. It was too troublesome. Just here, there are still some tiny hairs that cannot be cleaned out. After washing, I dried the duck inside and out with kitchen paper. Afraid that it wouldn't dry, I let it dry for another half an hour.
- Mix 95g of honey, 30g of water and 20g of white vinegar together and stir evenly.
- Use a brush and hands to smear the mixed honey water on the inside and outside of the duck. In order to spread it evenly, I also gave the duck a full body massage.
- Then I put it in the box and marinated it for 1 hour.
- Then find a place to dry and marinate overnight. Unable to find a suitable place, I hung it in the garage. 2. The next morning, I mixed 95g of honey, 30g of water, and 20g of white vinegar together and stirred evenly. Touched it again. Then continue to dry all morning, about 4 hours. 3. To sum up, it is equivalent to applying honey juice twice before putting it in the oven.
- The skin of the finally dried duck is a bit hard.
- Start preparing two small apples
- Peel and chop. That's about right.
- As shown in the picture, fill the duck's belly with apples. Then turn it over and put it away. Remember to line the baking sheet with tin foil.
- As shown in the picture, stuff both halves of the duck with apples and place them upside down. Remember to wrap the legs and wings with tin foil. The duck head and duck neck, the areas with less meat, should also be wrapped in tin foil.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 minutes. 2. Bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, take it out and brush it with honey water again. The recipe is still as given in the list. After brushing, bake at 170-180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- This is done.
- It's baked.
There are tips for making good food, and I have tips for every dish, so you can search for “recipe website” to see my recipes directly!